Ingredients for 4 people:
2 carrots, 1 red pepper, 2 green peppers, 1 celery stalk, bread sticks with sesame, 1 yogurt, 1 ripe tomato, 30g cream cheese, parsley, garlic, extra virgin olive oil Spelunca, sherry vinegar , pepper and salt.
- Clean the vegetables, cut them into thin sticks and distribute them in glasses.
- Prepare 3 different sauces: the red one by grinding a piece of red pepper, a ripe tomato, a little cheese, a drizzle of oil and salt.
- You will have the white sauce beating the yogurt with a little pepper, salt and a little cheese.
- The green sauce is made with green pepper, parsley, 1 clove of garlic, a drizzle of oil, a few drops of vinegar and a pinch of salt.
- Divide the sauces into bowls and serve with the crudités and some bread sticks.